Be it the Monday Blues, a gloomy rainy day or just a random bout of sadness that engulfs you, immersing yourself in the art can be of help sometimes. Today, we have a specially curated list for you to indulge in when those feelings become overpowering.
Movies to watch:
3. Fleabag (It's basically a 3-hour movie okay! Highly recommend. Phoebe Waller-Bridge is a genius.)
4. The Johnny English series starring Rowan Atkinson
5. Before Sunrise-Sunset-Midnight series! (The second part is my favourite for it has the most natural portrayal of a conversation) 6. Begin Again. (The kinda movie which tells you how love could be platonic and yet fulfilling!)
If you enjoy heartfelt movies which showcase many aspects of reality with a pinch of humour and sarcasm you will love the content above.
We love these out of the box movies and so should you!
5. Wake Up Sid!
Music to listen to:
3. Anuv Jain
1. A R Rehman
2. 90's / 2000's Sonu Nigam
4. Kailash Kher
5. Last but not least, Manna De.
3. Pale Blue Eyes by Velvet Underground.
5. Alec Benjamin
Art to indulge in :
Books: -Anything by Rainbow Rowel - Fangirl / Eleanor and Park are our favourites. -Paulo Coelho- Adultery, Eleven Minutes, Veronika Decides to Die.
- Rabindranath Tagore- Short Stories
-Jhumpa Lahiri- Short Stories.
- Almond Blossom by Vincent Van Gogh
- Water Lillies by Monet
Activities to do: - Sleep like there's no tomorrow! (No, we don't mean die. Who'll read our blogs then :p ) - Eat your favourite meal. - Switch off your screens. - Call a friend who you know would know the blue hues.
- Paint, write a journal or scribble on the wall.
- Listen to music in dim lights. - If you cry, it is okay. Sometimes a few tears can clear up the eyes!
These are just some of the things we like to do and we thought we'd share them with you! Tell us in the comments below, some activities that you indulge in to beat the blues!